|The Loyalty Club is designed quite simply to say thank you to our lovely loyal customers.
Rewards include £20 gift vouchers, secret discount codes and our In-Stock Guarantee.
We've offered a loyalty club since the shop opened in 2004 and the principles remain the same:
Membership is Free, Rewards are Generous.
How it Works
Can't say fairer than that, can we?
- For every £30 or more you spend in one visit, after any discounts or vouchers are applied, you'll receive 1 Loyalty Point
- So when you spend £60 or more in one visit you'll earn 2 Points, and so on (after any discounts or vouchers are applied)
- You'll earn Points when you buy items at sale price provided you spend £30 or more per transaction
- Points are applied to your account once your order is shipped
- You can see how many Loyalty Points you've collected when you log in to your account
- When you have 6 Points we'll send you a £20 Loyalty Voucher to spend with us on whatever you like!
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I join the Loyalty Club?
To join the Loyalty Club you need to be subscribed to our updates so we can email you about special offers, new arrivals and the latest news. You can do that here: https://www.littlesunflowers.com/account_newsletters.php
What other Benefits do I get?
In addition to Loyalty Points, shop updates and secret discount codes, you'll also be covered by our In Stock Guarantee:
If our site says we have something but we've made a mistake, we'll give you a full refund AND a £10 gift voucher to spend on the site.
Do I earn Loyalty Points on items reduced and/or in the Sale?
Yes you do.
Do I earn Loyalty Points on shipping charges and gift service charges?
No, you only earn Loyalty Points on the items in your shopping basket.
Do I earn Loyalty Points on Gift Vouchers?
Yes you do.
Does the recipient of my Gift Vouchers receive Loyalty Points also?
No they don't earn points on the value of your Gift Vouchers. However if they spend £30 or more of their own money on top then they would earn points for their part of their transaction.
Why do I have to be subscribed to updates to earn Loyalty Points?
Because our updates are the way we tell you about special promotions, discounts and what's new, which are all benefits of being in the Loyalty Club.
What happens if I unsubscribe from updates?
You will automatically leave the Loyalty Club, you will not earn loyalty points anymore and any you have earned will disappear.
Can I re-join the Club if I have left in the past?
Of course. Just sign up again and we'll go back and apply any old points back to your account. You may be asked to 'double opt-in' the second time as obviously it's important for us to be sure you wish us to communicate with you - we take your privacy very seriously.
How do I know how many Loyalty Points I have?
When you log into your account you will see your current points total. We will also sends you occasional updates to confirm how many you have.
If I've shopped at Little Sunflowers in the past and want to join the club now, will I earn points for my purchases in the past?
Yes we'll go back and add points which would have been earned in the past to your account retrospectively.
When I receive my £20 Loyalty Voucher, can I use it together with a discount code?
No, only one voucher or discount code may be used per order. Your loyalty voucher will valid for 12 months from date of issue and cannot be used in conjunction with any other voucher or discount code.
When I receive my £20 Loyalty Voucher, can I use to buy items which are already reduced in price?
Yes you can, you can use it whenever you like including in our Sale.
What if I earn Loyalty Points on an item and then return something?
If your order qualifies for Loyalty Points and then you return items for a refund, your flower credits total will reduce accordingly and if you have used a Loyalty Voucher which is no longer valid due to lost loyalty points after items are returned the value of the Loyalty Voucher will be deducted from your refund for those returned items.
So to Summarise "The Small Print":
- Online customers need to hold an account with us to earn Loyalty Points.
- Customers need to be subscribed to our news updates to join the Loyalty Club. If you're not subscribed you can change your preferences here: https://www.littlesunflowers.com/account_newsletters.php
- Only one voucher or discount code can be used per order. The loyalty voucher is valid for 12 months from date of issue and cannot be used in conjunction with any other voucher or discount code.
- Loyalty Club Members earn Loyalty Points automatically as they shop on the site. All products (including reduced/sale items) are eligible but postage charges are not.
- Loyalty Points are only earned for orders placed on our website at www.LittleSunflowers.com.
- If your order qualifies for Loyalty Points and then you return items for a refund, your flower credits total will reduce accordingly and if you have used a Loyalty Voucher which is no longer valid due to lost loyalty points after items are returned the value of the Loyalty Voucher will be deducted from your refund for those returned items.
- Vouchers are only redeemable for lovely things, not cash.
- We reserve the right to change the terms of the scheme or withdraw it at any time.