|We recommend that you read the following terms and conditions before placing your order. If you can't find the information you are looking for, please feel free to contact us.
Terms and Conditions of Sale
1. All prices quoted are inclusive of VAT at the current rate, though most of our clothing is for children and is therefore zero rated for VAT purposes. If the Purchaser is eligible to reclaim the sales tax, we can supply a VAT receipt upon request at time of order.
2. As soon as the order is placed, the Purchaser is deemed to have agreed to, and is bound by, the terms and conditions described here.
3. Your order is an offer to buy from us. Nothing that we do or say will amount to any acceptance of that offer until we actually despatch an item to you, at which point a contract will be made between us. At any point up until then we may decline to supply an item to you. If we decline to supply an item to you and you have already paid for it, we will give you a full refund of any amount already paid for that item or items.
4. Little Sunflowers will use our reasonable endeavours to deliver goods promptly but accept no liability for delay in delivery for whatever cause.
In the event that the Purchaser supplies us with an incorrect delivery address, we cannot be held liable for the goods never arriving. If Little Sunflowers is asked by the Purchaser to re-send the goods, we reserve the right to charge the Purchaser for the replacement package and will only reimburse if/when the original, incorrectly addressed package is returned to us. So please double check delivery addresses and postcodes to ensure they are correct. If you refuse delivery of your order or your order is returned to us as undeliverable for any reason, we reserve the right to deduct the actual cost of us shipping your package to you from your refund.
5. We believe you will be delighted with your Little Sunflowers purchase. However, if you are unhappy with the product in any way it can be returned to us as follows:
If for any reason you are unhappy with something you have ordered, please return the product unused, unworn, in its original condition, with tags intact and in its original packaging within 28 days of purchase. We will refund you the cost of the product as soon as possible following our agreement to do so. All you pay for is the return carriage of the goods.
If you return an item to us which you did not order, or for any other reason which is our fault, we will pay for the cost of the return carriage. If this happens, please contact us first at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will confirm how you should send the item to us.
Any errors, faults or other problems with your order must be reported to us within 7 days of receipt of your order.
If you have benefited from Free Express Delivery and you subsequently return items which brings the order down to below the value for free Express Delivery, we reserve the right to apply the enhanced Express Delivery charge to your order and deduct it from your refund.
Garments purchased by studios, TV production companies, photographers, stylists or similar without prior agreement and then returned having been worn will be subject to a 50% restocking charge. If any of the returned garments are badly creased and/or have tags missing they cannot be accepted back and will be returned to you at our expense.
For your own protection, we require you to obtain certificate (proof) of posting at your Post Office when sending an item back to us as we cannot be responsible for returned goods which we don't receive.
Please note: we cannot offer exchanges or refunds for used or customer damaged goods.
Please don't hesitate to contact us on +44 (0) 1435 810199 or email us at email@example.com if you would like any advice about shipping for returning goods.
The address to send returns to is:
Little Sunflowers Warehouse
Vines Cross Rd
In addition to this policy you have added protection as a consumer as follows:
Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013
This legislation offers you the following cancellation rights when you buy online or by phone from us:
• You are entitled to cancel your contract if you so wish, provided that you exercise your right no longer than 14 days after the day on which you receive the goods from us.
• Your right to return products does not apply to goods made to your specification, that have been clearly personalised or which by reason of their nature cannot be returned or are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly.
• If you wish to exercise your right of cancellation, you are obliged to retain possession of the goods and take reasonable care of them.
• To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel your contract, including details of your name, geographical address, details of the order you wish to cancel and, where available, your phone number and email address.
• You can cancel by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01435 810199, or write to us at:
• If you decide to cancel, you should return the goods to us at your cost within 14 days of such cancellation and we will reimburse to you (by the method used to pay for the original transaction) the amount in relation to goods to which cancellation rights apply. This includes the cost of delivery (except for the supplementary costs arising if you choose a type of delivery other than our standard and least expensive method of delivery). So for example, if you have selected Express Delivery, this charge will not be refunded to you and if you have benefited from free Express Delivery this charge will be deducted from your refund.
• We may make a deduction from the refund for any loss in value of any goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you. We will make the refund no later than 14 days after the day we receive the goods supplied back from you.
• Whilst ideally we would not ship your cancelled order in the first place, we may have already processed your order when you contact us and be unable to cancel it before it is shipped to you. If this happens you must return the products to us and pay the costs in doing so.
• To avoid incurring costs therefore, we recommend that you advise us as soon as possible, ideally within one hour of placing your order, if you wish to exercise this right to withdraw.
• The quickest way to let us know you wish to withdraw (ideally within an hour of your order being placed for the reasons outlined above) is by email at email@example.com
Any products returned must be received by us in the same condition and, to the extent possible, in the same packaging as when we delivered them to you.
6. Ordering online at Little Sunflowers is safe.
Transactions are completed using SSL secure technology, exactly the same as you would use for online banking. Your details are therefore completely secure.
For more information see our security statement
7. Although all items provided for download or use on this website are scanned prior to being made available it is your responsibility to check all materials for possible viruses before downloading from this website for any purpose.
8. This website may contain links to other websites operated and controlled by parties other than Little Sunflowers. Such links are provided for your convenience only and their inclusion does not imply any endorsement of material on such websites or any association with their operators. You use such links at your own risk and Little Sunflowers accept no responsibility for any linked sites.
Privacy and Data Protection
9. At Little Sunflowers we are committed to protecting your privacy.
We collect information about you in two ways:
i) By asking you to submit personal details through our on-line ordering service, or by your giving us permission to collect your email address and telephone number when you join our Little Sunflowers Club.
ii) By using automatic technology such as cookies.
We use this information to
i) Process your order efficiently and provide the best possible customer service.
ii) Send you details of our products and services, if you have given us permission.
i) Ask for more information than necessary or store it for longer than necessary.
ii) Disclose any personal details to any third party unless you give us permission.
i) Keep your details up to date and accurate when you let us know any changes.
ii) Protect all your personal data from access by unauthorised parties.
iii) Provide you will full details of any data we store about you on request.
iv) Give you the option to opt-out of our mailing list (postal or email).
Our Right to Refuse to Supply
10. With regret, we reserve the right to refuse to supply customers who repeatedly change orders once they have placed them, cancel orders before they are shipped and/or repeatedly return items, or repeatedly select the 'pay by bank transfer' option only to change their minds and cancel the order days later.
We of course understand that mistakes happen and customers may occasionally need to change an order, hence we don't have a policy of refusing to change orders once they are placed as the bigger retailers do, and we'll always try to be as helpful as we can.
As a small family business, we tend to carry small numbers of designs in each size. Therefore we must be fair to all customers who are trying to purchase stock but can't when others tie up stock in this way.
In addition, we are too small to repeatedly absorb the cost and time involved in processing payments, repeatedly taking items out of stock and then putting them back and processing refunds for the same person.
Hence we reserve the right to refuse to supply customers who repeatedly tie up stock and add additional costs to our business in this way and, as a last resort option, we may suggest you find another shop who is more able to meet your needs.
We also reserve the right to refuse to supply customers who refer themselves under our referral scheme and/or open multiple accounts in order to repeatedly use discount codes which were only designed to be used once.
Customer Complaints Procedure
11. We work very hard to ensure that every order you place with us is handled professionally and to your complete satisfaction, and we hope you never have reason to complain about any products you receive from us, or any dealings you have with us. However sometimes things go wrong and were this to happen, we want to tell you how things would be handled.
* Any complaint we receive will be handled promptly, courteously and with respect to you, our customer within 5 business days at the very most.
* Any complaint would be recorded and one person in our company would be nominated to take overall responsibility for handling your issue until it is resolved.
* We would aim to resolve your issue as quickly as possible and we would do our utmost to ensure you were satisfied with the outcome.
12. Little Sunflowers is the trading name for Tmamo Ltd, a company registered in England and Wales.
Company Registration Number: 4246620
VAT Registration Number: GB779128585